Kingdom Hearts- Dearly beloved Kingdom Hearts- Dearly beloved

Lovely like the original

It sounds just like it, I love it "dearly"
One of my all time favorite, lol I've been listening to you music for a very long time.
You know AngelofPity right? Well I'm her friends, yes IRL. She introduced me to your lovely music and what can I say I love them. They calm me down when I need to cool off.

What I wanted to say was thanks for making such beautiful music and doing covers.
Keep up the magnificent work.

Jabicho responds:

Hi there! thanks so much for listening to my music, I'm glad you like it, it means a lot!
Thanks for the wonderful support, please take care my friend =)

How Can I Shine Without You? How Can I Shine Without You?

Fearfully beautiful

I'm no good with explaining why I like things. I'm horrible with wording my thoughts.
But I feel somewhat alone when I listen to this. In the beginning I imagine I'm walking along in a dark forest. Suddenly I looks up into the sky and I see a city lighting the darkness, replacing the stars. I smile and reach out.

Mn but I'm not sure anyone will get that. Anyways great job luv, keep up the good work.

Lapse responds:

Your words are nice. I like the imagery you described. Very nice. Thank you for taking the time to have a listen to my music. Take care.

Passenger-side Daydream Passenger-side Daydream

Graceful

This makes me want to dance gracefully and showing how I feel about the world.
Flowing notes, closing my eyes to try and imagine the world at a slow pace.

I love your music, it always make me want to dance in harmony with the melody. ^ ^

Lapse responds:

Thank you, again. You're reviews are welcomed. I enjoy reading them. It's good to hear that I can make you want to move. I enjoy imagining the slow unnoticeable moving things of the world, sped up.

Skittlevision Skittlevision

Cute

I love the colour babe! And Stan's expression wins me over.
I jus love it.